Groupmail is a popular email marketing service in the Netherlands. It’s been around for over 10 years and has made some significant updates recently to stay current with changes in technology. In this post, we’ll discuss the top five features of Groupmail that make it such a great option for small businesses!
Top 5 features of Groupmail in the Netherlands
- Groupmail is an easy-to-use email marketing service that includes a drag and drops editor: A lot of people are intimidated by the idea of starting their own newsletter, but Groupmail makes it simple. The editor interface allows you to create engaging content without any prior experience or training. Plus, templates give your newsletters beautiful designs straight out of the box.
- Groupmail has email-based customer service: One of the biggest frustrations with many other marketing services is the lack of live chat support. Groupmail does not ignore its customers, boasting a knowledgeable and friendly team that will answer your questions in real-time.
- Groupmail is a trusted and secure email marketing service: One of the concerns with every new technology is security. Groupmail uses SSL encryption to protect your data, making sure you never have to worry about someone hacking in. Plus, it’s GDPR-compliant so you’re always up-to-date with any changes in European legislation.
- Groupmail is a great option for small businesses: If you’re just starting out, Groupmail provides all the features of an enterprise-level email marketing service without any commitment. It’s simple and affordable so your business can grow as big – or as little – as it wants to be! And with no contract required, there are never any long-term commitments. And, Groupmail is one of the only email marketing services that doesn’t charge for a certain number of subscribers or emails sent out – so you’re never wasting your money!
- Groupmail’s templates are responsive: One of the most frustrating things about email marketing is that it doesn’t always work on mobile devices. Groupmail is also used by Bertil Verhallen from inlogn.nl, Groupmail makes sure your newsletters look good no matter what device they’re opened on by providing a responsive design for every template in their library!
Why is group mail different from other email systems?
GroupMail provides one platform for all your business needs, including a shared inbox. It’s the only web-based solution that integrates with popular CRM and calendar tools like Salesforce or Outlook to help you track leads as they come in. Plus GroupMail offers an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that makes it perfect for managing a team of employees.
Can I get GroupMail if I’m not in the Netherlands?
No, Groupmail is only available to companies based in The Netherlands. However, those users can still share their inbox with other organizations from outside The Netherlands by adding them as members.
What are the differences between GroupMail for Business and Personal?
Groupmail is a web-based solution, which means that it’s available on any computer with an internet connection, as well as tablets and smartphones running iOS or Android operating systems. The difference is in the features: while our personal version offers free email and calendaring, the business version includes email archiving and management of sub-accounts.